1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
To be perfectly honest, I got a night’s sleep in the middle of the ‘thon, so it was all smooth sailing.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
Here are the books and my brief reviews thereof:
Zer0es by Chuck Wendig
Penny Blackfeather by Francesca Dare
Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye (vol. 1) by Gerard Way and Jon Rivera
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
If you like weird comics about underground civilizations and Lovecraftian cults: Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye
If you like novels about hackers, and value intricate plots over deep dives into character: Zer0es
If you like fantasy comics with female leads and sassy parrots: Penny Blackfeather
Feels bad that Dexter is the only one left out of this list, but I honestly liked the TV show better. Sorry, Dex, please don’t stab me.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Run the cheerleading mini-challenge during the entire readathon. I know that there were no official cheerleaders this year due to the massive number of readers, but I really enjoyed being a volunteer one!
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
Yes, and yes. Already signed up in the volunteer form. =]