It’s time for this year’s Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon, and I’m so excited to be here for its 10th anniversary!
Le Opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The environs of the fine city of Bristol, UK.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I have a handful of comics from this year’s Thought Bubble con, and I’ve been dying to get to them. Now’s the time!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
A box of millionaire’s shortbread has mysteriously appeared in my kitchen half an hour ago. I predict it will mysteriously disappear by the end of the day…
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a Ukrainian expat in the UK, my spirit animal is the owlbear, and I’m in love with a crazy boy in a red Trans Am. Writing books about him, actually.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I want to spend less time stressing about how many pages I’ve read, and more time interacting with all the lovely readers. I’ll be hosting a mini-challenge at the start of Hour 2, so come on down to my instagram (hey, that rhymes).
And to wrap this off, here’s a glimpse of my reading pile: