Just crossed the halfway point, and going steady!
1. What are you reading right now?
Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. Gotta love those stabby stabbers.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished Zer0es by Chuck Wendig and Penny Blackfeather by Francesca Dare, so – two!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
It’s still a toss-up between my two remaining graphic novels: Westernoir and Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not too fussed about those this time. I wanted to get my introvert self to talk to people more – and everyone’s been super sweet to me so far!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Umm, the fact that Chuck Wendig went ahead and liked the tweet linking to my review of his book? A slightly critical review, no less. When I sing praises to his writing advice, he’s nowhere to be seen, but post one criticism (without even @-ing him), and here he is. Aaaaawkard. ^_^;